Hi and welcome to my Kick-Butt Full Body Burn Workout.
Wherever you’re at today – you’re in the right place to get the lean, defined, strong body you’ve always dreamed of.
Many women I talk to train hard, they eat well – but they don’t see the results they want. It’s frustrating and discouraging – especially when you see the scale going up not down!
This workout will help you burn off excess body fat and get lean from top to toe. It includes strength training intervals that alternate dynamic exercises with slower body toning moves.
It’s based on my system of transformational training techniques especially designed for the female body.
This is the perfect routine to take your fitness to the next level and build full body strength. And it can be done in less than 30 minutes.
1. This is an Intermediate Level Workout. Please check with your doctor before starting. If you have injuries, problems with your knees or joints this is not for you.
2. The first time through go at your own pace; focus on the correct technique rather than the reps.
3. If any move doesn’t feel quite right, skip it – don’t push the envelope.
4. Post below and please let me know how challenging this workout is, did you sweat and if your muscles are sore the next day (if so, where).
As you do this workout, you will become aware of certain new sensations in your muscles – especially in the trouble zones like the thighs, butt and tummy. Tune in to these feelings as it means the exercises are working. As you focus your mind on the moves and your muscles working in new ways you will start to notice things changing.
You see, I specialize in transforming the female body. I coach women just like you from all around the world – from remote Islands off the coast of Canada, to Houston USA, to Central America, the UK, and yes even far North Queensland and little New Zealand where I live.
I’m here to help inspire, transform and make a difference – and I’d love to make a difference in your life! If you’d like to discover more please check out my Get Lean Transformation Program.
Register Here To Download the Workout PDF
The Workout Choices
- Do all exercises 1-14 once through.
- Circuit 1: Do exercises 1-7 straight through repeated twice.
- Circuit 2: Do exercises 7-14 once straight through.
- For an extra core/abs focus: Repeat all the core/ab exercises twice through
– Circuit 1 –
1. Medicine Ball Jump Squats: Beginner 10, Intermediate 15, Advanced 20
2. Lunge to Bicep Hammer Curl (alternate Legs): Beginner 12, Intermediate 20, Advanced 30
3. Medicine Ball Squats to Shoulder Press: Beginner 10, Intermediate 15, Advanced 20
4. Step Chest Press: Beginner 10, Intermediate 14, Advanced 20
5. One Raised Leg Abs: 5 each side, Intermediate 10, Advanced 12
6. Crossed Arm Crunch: Beginner 10, Intermediate 14, Advanced 20
7. Planks: Beginner 8, Intermediate 14, Advanced 20
– Circuit 2 –
8. Step-Up Lunge Back: Beginner 8 each leg, Intermediate 10, Advanced 14
9. Woodchop: Beginner 8 each side, Intermediate 12, Advanced 14
10. Medicine Ball Sumo to Bicep Curl: Beginner 10, Intermediate 14, Advanced 20
11. Hip Extension with Flys: Beginner 10, Intermediate 14, Advanced 20
12. One Crossed Arm Weighted Crunch: Beginner 6 each side, Intermediate 8, Advanced 10
13. Toes to Ceiling: Beginner 8, Intermediate 12, Advanced 16
14. Floor Tricep Push-Up: Beginner 14, Intermediate/Advanced 20
Questions? Please post below, I’d love to hear from you!
For help with this workout or purchase please go to my 24/7 Help Desk.