As the years go by our body, metabolism and hormones function less efficiently – while at the same time, the demands of life and our stress levels go up!
This often leads to an “energy crisis”.
- You feel run down and tired.
- You don’t sleep as well or wake up feeling rested and refreshed.
- You don’t recover as quickly from a stressful day, busy events or workouts.
- You feel mentally fatigued, find it difficult to concentrate and problem solve.
When we feel tired there’s a temptation to depend on sugar, refined carbs and coffee to get you through the day. But we can shift our energy from being anxious and exhausted to feeling relaxed, calm and alert.
This power-packed smoothie will:
- Provide you the right kind of long lasting energy
- Help reduce stress
- Manage your hunger and cravings
- Improve your fat burning metabolism
- Help soothe and regulate your digestion
Energy-Boosting Hormone-Balancing Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 Cup of Coconut Milk
- 2 Teaspoons of Red Maca Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Matcha (Japanese Green Tea Powder)
- 2 Teaspoons of Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup of Pineapple
- 1 Kiwi Fruit (include skin)
- Handful of Fresh Mint
- 1/2 Cup of Water or Ice
Any questions please post below and please let me know how this goes!
P.S. If you’d love more guidance on how to feel feel and look great again (despite your changing metabolism and hormones) please check out my Get Lean Program. I’ll help you get your body and life by back by taking you step by step through losing weight, getting rid of cellulite and building lean, body toning muscle — in a healthy, hormonally-friendly and sustainable way.
If you enjoyed this post then you’ll also like: Your Crazy Post-40 Hormones: Fat Loss, Fitness & Staying Sane